Filed under: Sales
|Reports to: District Sales Manager||Full-time or Part-time: Full-time|
|Salary or Hourly: Salary||Union or Non-Union: Union|
The Sales Professional is responsible for the sales and distribution of the Maletis Beverage portfolio in a designated group of retail accounts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, sales and distribution of all products, maintaining a regular call frequency, maintaining proper rotation of products, conveying new items and pricing and communicating with retail partners, the District Sales Manager, Delivery, Routing and Merchandising departments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Sales and distribution of all products in designated accounts.
- Regular call frequency to assigned retail accounts.
- Sell, merchandise, monitor price and manage shelf space and tap handles.
- Maintain proper rotation of all products in assigned accounts per Maletis Beverage Rotation Standards.
- Responsible for daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history, seasonality, competitive activity and special promotional activities.
- Convey all new items and monthly pricing programs to designated accounts (where applicable).
- Utilize proper point of sale to support all brands and packages.
- Merchandise all product displays for maximum product exposure.
- Meet or exceed all designated Pay-For-Performance goals and objectives.
- Meet or exceed all distribution and volume targets as mutually agreed on with District Manager.
- Maintain daily communication with District Sales Manager.
- Maintain communication, as needed, with Delivery, Routing and Merchandising.
- Complete all survey requests.
- Work with the Accounts Receivable department to resolve credit issues, including collecting past due balances.
- Represent Maletis Beverage in a professional manner.
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by District Sales Manager.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position will receive direction, supervision and regular evaluations from the District Sales Manager.
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodation):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Substantial and repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work, sitting 50% of the time.
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Having close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.
Ability to move products weighing up to 165 lbs. as well as hang merchandise and be able to fulfill other physical requirements including: Repetitive lifting (up to 50 lbs overhead), bending, pulling/pushing (Push/pull up to 340 pounds on a two-wheeler).
Able to understand and read invoices, load sheets, job orders, installation instructions and calculate simple math functions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Work with minimal supervision, ability to set priorities, coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and be attentive to details.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work hours as needed to fulfill all job responsibilities.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word).
- Ability to analyze and present information.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Expires: Tuesday, February 28th, 2017